White Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Rate This Recipe
Using this recipe, you will be able to make twelve delicious cupcakes in about 40 minutes. In addition to the ingredients, I suggest you have two or three, medium-sized bowls, an electric mixer, cupcake holders, muffin tin and a wooden spoon at hand.
These cupcakes can be iced with frosting (as in the photo above) or covered in a chocolate ganache like those in the photo below.
I listed the almonds as optional, because my husband is not a fan, but I really like them with this recipe. For frosting, I suggest my white chocolate buttercream. Enjoy!
- 3 oz. White Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Light Cream
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 2 Eggs, Large
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Butter, Softened
- 1/2 cup Ground Almonds, Optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place twelve cupcake holders in a muffin pan.
- Melt the chocolate with cream over a double broiler (or in the microwave, but be sure not to burn it) and let cool.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, cream-chocolate mixture, and butter.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and continue to beat at a low speed until blended.
- Pour the batter into the cupcake holders about 3/4 full.
- Put the pan in the oven and let bake for 25-30 minutes.
- After the cupcakes are firm on top, let them cool on a muffin rack for 30 minutes and ice them with your favorite frosting.