White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This delicious fudge is very quick and easy to make and with only 4 ingredients it's fairly cheap too! If you wrap the fudge in cellophane and tie a ribbon around the top it makes a perfect present for family, friends or a significant other. Alternatively just make it for yourself and indulge in the creamy goodness!
- 200g Granulated Sugar
- 20g Unsalted Butter
- 1 can of Condensed Milk
- 200g White Chocolate, Chopped
- Firstly weigh the butter and sugar and put them into a large pan along with the can of evaporated milk.
- Put the pan on a low heat and stir the mixture until the butter is melted and the sugar fully dissolved.
3. Once the sugar has dissolved turn the temperature up until the mixture is boiling and then lower the temperature and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes (constantly stirring so it doesn't burn).
4. Add the white chocolate and stir until melted and then quickly pour into a baking tray - don't take too long doing this as the mixture will start to cool and turn into a paste very quickly.
5. Leave the fudge to cool for half an hour or so until it's hard enough to cut.
6. Cut the fudge into squares, as big or small as you want them, and then put them in the fridge to cool further.