White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffin Recipe
Rate this recipe
White Chocolate and Raspberries are such a classic combo of flavours, whether in desserts or baked goods. The sweetness of the chocolate chips alongside the slight sharpness of the fresh raspberries is perfect. That's why this muffin recipe works so well. I have used a basic muffin recipe as the base and simply added the white chocolate chips and raspberries.
I'm actually not much of a baker, I am more of a general cook, so I was pleasantly surprised at how well these turned out. They were super simple to make, except for creaming the butter and sugar when you don't own a mixer, and I managed to whip up 2 batches in an hour or so ready for a charity event I was attending.
They taste really yummy, just the right side of sweet but bursting with the juice of the raspberries, which also helps keep them nice and moist.
White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins
Get your hands on some more baking recipes
What you'll need
- 175g Caster Sugar
- 175g Margarine
- 300g Self-Raising White Flour
- 3 Medium Eggs
- 5tbsp Milk
- 1/2tsp Baking Powder
- 100g White Chocolate Chips
- 150g Raspberries
How to make your White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat you oven to 200 (180 for fan assisted or Gas Mark 6). Prep your muffin tin by popping in 12 muffin cases
- In a large bowl cream together the margarine and sugar until well combined - it should turn white
- Beat in the eggs 1 at a time then add the milk. Mix until well combined and smooth
- In a separate bowl sieve together the flour and baking powder, then add the dry ingredients to the wet and gently fold together until just combined
- Add the chocolate chips and nearly all the raspberries (keep back 12, 1 to top each muffin) and mix them in well
- Separate the mixture between the 12 cases (mine were very full, so you could chose to fill them a little less and do 1 or 2 extra if you want) then pop a raspberry to the top of each.
- Place in the centre of your pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes or until a cocktail stick comes out almost clean, it may still be a little moist if you place the stick near a raspberry as they will keep the muffin soft and juicy
- Once cooked place on a cooling rack, if you can weight for them to cool. Then eat and Enjoy!
More Great Muffin Recipes
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe - Healthy, Nutritious a...
Pumpkin spice muffins are delicious and can be very healthy, depending on the ingredients. They can be turned into treats when a cream cheese topping is added.
- Best strawberry muffin recipe with a crumb top
Packed with vitamin C, strawberries are a summer treat. Fresh strawberries pair perfectly in muffin form with a crunchy walnut crumble topping - they won't last long!
- How To Make Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Muffins
Oatmeal muffins are one of the best muffins because they can be combined with so many other things. For instance, carob or chocolate chips, apples or pears, cinnamon chips and nuts. Try this great buttermilk soaked oatmeal muffin recipe and some of i
- Banana Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins
Recipe for yummy banana muffins with heavenly chocolate chip streusel topping. Easy to make, ready before you know it, and deliciously worth it. A must-have muffin recipe for every kitchen.
- Peach and Blueberry Muffins (Cooking with Kids)
A tasty recipe for peach and blueberry muffins, low in fat and with no added sugar.