Whole bean and beef stir fry
This recipe calls for whole green beans, but you can substitute any vegetable you wish.
Broccoli would work well with this dish.
Substitute chicken and chicken broth with broccoli.
- 3/4 to 1 pound Beef Round Tips, cubed
- 16 ounce bag Whole Beans and Carrots, frozen
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 2 cups Cooked White Rice
- 5 cups Water, (4 cups reserved for rice cooker)
- Garlic salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare dried rice in a rice cooker. (For each cup of dried rice, use one cup of water. 2 cups of rice = 4 cups of water) You may substitute pre-cooked white rice.
- Heat skillet. Add beef round tips. Season with garlic salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Use spatula to stir and flip beef tips until almost completely cooked.
- Add bag of frozen whole beans and carrots (you may substitute any other frozen vegetables using this method). If you are using fresh garden green beans, par-boil first before adding to skillet.
- Add 1 cup water to skillet. Cover. Let simmer over medium heat.
- Once the meat and vegetables are cooked, uncover and let the remaining water boil down. Add beef broth and simmer until hot.
- Serve beef and vegetables over rice with broth.
Substitute chicken and chicken broth.
|Serving size: 1 cup|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|