- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
These creamy mashed potatoes pair well with roasted chicken or pork. You can substitute the goat cheese with cream cheese or add parmesan cheese. There are several ways to make these mashed potatoes fit your tastes!
What did you think?
- 3 lbs yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 oz package of goat cheese
- 4 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 4 tbsp fresh chopped chives
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- Peel and cube your potatoes then place in a large pot of water. Add a dash of salt to the water, place on the stove.
- Bring potatoes to a boil an cook for 10-15 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain the water off and place potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Mash potatoes partially, then add the milk. Continue to mash to desired consistency. Stir in goat cheese, dill, and chives,. Serve immediately and enjoy.