Yummy Blueberry Cake Recipe
- 225 butter softened
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Rose Water
- 275g raw sugar
- 350g self raising flour
- 200mL Milk (Iiquid)
- 125g frozen blueberries
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
Beat the eggs and raw sugar with 1 teaspoon baking powder and the rose water until thick.
- Melt the butter in a microwave set on medium for about 1.5 minutes or over a double boiler.
- Weigh out the flour and measure the other ingredients so that they are all ready
- Add the sifted flour and milk in 2 portions into the Egg and Sugar mixture (beaten), fold in well
- Next fold in the melted butter and add the frozen blueberries
- Line your cake tin with canola spray or butter. Pour in the cake batter and bake in preheated oven (180 Degrees Celsius) for 40 to 45 minutes. Use a skewer to check that it is cooked through before cooling then serving.
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 40 min
Ready in: 1 hour 10 min
Yields: Bake in a 22 cm square cake tin