Yummy Bread Pakora pakoda recipe -- A quick to make Bread Appetizer with chickpea flour
Bread Pakora - Quick Snack
Besan (Gram Flour or Chickpea Flour)
Vegetable Oil or canola Oil
- Take a container, add half cup of Gram Flour, 1/4th cup of Rice Flour (adds crispiness to the pakora), half spoon chilli powder and bit more then half spoon of salt. (See Image)
- Add some chopped coriander and pour water to form a thick batter (See Image)
- Now slice the bread diagnolly (see Image). Heat oil in frying pan, when the oil is hot, take the bread slice dip it in the batter and put in oil to deep fry.
- Watch the bread fry into golden brown color and then take it out and place it on a tray covered with paper napkin to dry off the excess oil.
- Now you are ready to snack in on your tasty bread pakora. Enjoy it with Tomato Sauce or with a hot cup of coffee.