- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
Yummy Breakfast Pizza
A Kid Friendly Breakfast
This is a breakfast idea that incorporates a family favorite, pizza, with breakfast ingredients. This is a great way to get your kids to eat a good breakfast. It is easy to make and you can pick up the slices like a pizza, so it makes breakfast clean up a breeze. This recipe includes sausage, hash brown potato chunks, cheddar cheese, and eggs. It is served on a crescent roll crust. This makes a delicious breakfast that can be served alone or with fresh fruit and/or fruit juice.
- 1 8 count tube crescent rolls
- 1 lb bulk sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup frozen hashbrown chunks
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, course ground
- 1/4 cup parmesian cheese, grated
- Brown the sausage in a skillet, crumbling it as it cooks. When done, drain off the excess grease.
- Separate the crescent roll triangles. Press the points inward on a pizza pan (ungreased). Press the edges together and form a crust with the triangles.
- Sprinkle the crust with the sausage, cheese, and hashbrowns.
- In a small bowl mix together the eggs, water, and spices. When mixed well, pour over the top of crust and toppings.
- Bake this pizza at 350 degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes or until completely done.