Yummy Butter Balls
Like with many recipes, this one you can add ingredients to it. I just made the simple recipe. You can add walnuts, pecans, or any kind of nuts to it. These balls taste great and will melt in your mouth with its mouth-watering smell. Hope you enjoy this recipe.
There are so many versions of the butterball recipe from different countries. And there are some you bake (like this recipe) and some you fry.
- 2 cups butter, creamed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 1/2 cups flour, unsifted
- 5 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Blend in the flour and vanilla. Make sure to mix all ingredients well.
- After that is done, roll the dough in 1 inch balls and place the balls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Take out of the oven and roll the balls in powdered sugar. Enjoy.