- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Baby Coconut Macaroons (Toaster Oven Recipe)
1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 can condensed milk
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
200 grams desiccated coconut
1. Mix sugar, butter and vanilla unit smooth.
2. Add the eggs. One at a time.
3. Pour in condensed milk.
4. Gradually add in all purpose flour and baking powder to the cream mixture.
5. Gradually add in desiccated cocunut. Mix well until smooth.
6. * Prepare 3/4 oz. baking cup liners and small muffin pans. Put some of the mixture in the cup liners (3/4 full).
7. Bake in the toaster oven for about 10 minutes or until top gets brown.
* Since we are using toaster oven, your goodies will do well if they are prepared in small paper cup liners.