- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Yummy Cottage Cheese Mix Vegetable Curry
Cottage Cheese Mix Vegetable Curry
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 40 min
Yields: Serves 4 people
- 150 gm cottage cheese
- 10 pointed gourd
- 10 french beans
- 10 ivy gourd
- 3 big cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup cashew
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 tbsp cream
- 1 tsp Everest kitchen king masala
- 1tsp Everest chole masala
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 small piece cinnamon
How to Make Cottage Cheese Mix Vegetable Curry
- Chop 150 gm of cottage cheese into small cubes. Wash, peel and chop 10 pointed gourd. Wash and chop 10 french beans, two bell peppers and 10 ivy gourd. Peel 3 big cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/4 cup cashew and grind it in a mixer. Now add 3 tomatoes, garlic, 3 tablespoon cream, 1 teaspoon Everest kitchen king masala and 1 teaspoon Everest chole masala to the mixer jar and grind them all to obtain a smooth puree.
- Take a vessel and fill it one glass of water. Boil half cup of corn kernels in it.
- Take a frying pan and add 1/2 cup of oil in it. Heat the oil properly on high flame. Then fry the cottage cheese on medium flame in the oil. The frying process should be quick because if the cottage cheese is left in the frying pan for more time, the softness of the cottage cheese is lost. Remove the cottage cheese cubes from the frying pan and place then on a tissue paper so that all the extra oil is drained.
- Remove the oil from the frying pan leaving behind 3 tablespoon of oil in it. Add the beans and saute them for some time. Then add ivy gourd and pointed gourd and saute for some more time. Now add the bell peppers and corn and saute till all the vegetables are soft. Remove all the vegetable from the frying pan.
- In the frying pan add 1 bay leaf, 1 small piece of cinnamon, the prepared puree and saute it till the oil separates from the puree. Now add all the vegetables and fried cottage cheese, kept aside earlier. Add salt to taste and mix well. Add water to bring the curry to a proper consistency. Bring it to boil before turning off the flame.
- Serve hot with flat bread(roti) or rice.