Zesty Almond Snack
Quck and easy to make spicy treat
Great for snacking and even better on top of salads!
- 1 Lb almonds, whole
- 3 tbsp salt
- 5 tbsp vegitable or canola oil
- 1 tsp cayanne pepper, ground
- tt black pepper, ground
- Add your oil into a sauté or frying pan bring to a medium heat.
- Toss the almonds into the pan for just a few minutes until golden brown. (Stir occasionally to avoid burning)
- In a mixing bowel combine salt, black pepper and cayenne and mix them together throughly.
- Combine the almonds with the spices and toss in the mixing bowel until evenly coated.
- Let the almonds cool for just a few moments because they may still be quite hot.
- Serve warm.