Nature's Bounty Salad
Tell Me How Awesome This Is
- 2 c Arugula, or red leaf lettuce, please do not befoul my recipe with iceberg or romaine.
- 1 Tbsp Roasted Sunflower Seeds or Walnut chunks, shelled
- 2 tsp Bacon crumbles
- 1/4c Macintosh Apple, cubed
- 1 Small Clementine, or Mandarin Orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 c Roasted Turkey, Chicken, or Ham, sliced in short, thin strips, or cubed.
- 4 Tbsp Ken's© Raspberry Walnut Vinegarette Dressing, more or less, to taste
- Shredded or Crumbled Cheese (I use Asiago), Your favorite kind, amount to taste.
- 2 tsp Diced Fresh Figs, Golden Raisins, or Craisins
- Put it all in a big ass bowl (neatly in presentable layers if you want to impress someone or something.)
- Put the dressing on.
- Admire your masterpiece, take pics for Instagram or Facebook or whatever.
- DEVOUR GREEDILY, NAME YOUR FIRST CHILD AFTER ME. (If it is already born, feel free to rename it.)
|Serving size: An Ungodly Amount|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|