Almond Crunch Oatmeal Recipe
Awesome Almond Crunch Oatmeal Recipe
Are you an on-the-go mom who is looking for a quick and easy breakfast recipe that is delicious and healthy and that everyone is sure to love? Try my delicious Almond Crunch Oatmeal Recipe today! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for step-by-step instructions on how to make the best Almond Crunch Oatmeal! Enjoy!
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Yields: 5
- 1/2 cup quick or old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups Silk Pure Almond Original or Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups quick or old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl toss together 1/2 cup oatmeal, almonds and honey. Spread them on a baking sheet and bake until they are lightly toasted, about 5-7 minutes
- 2. Meanwhile, prepare the oatmeal. In a medium saucepan bring Silk Pure Almond to a boil over a medium heat. Stir in the cinnamon and 2 cups oats and cook according to oatmeal package directions, usually about 2-3 minutes for quick oats, 5-7 minutes for old fashioned oats. Pour the oatmeal into bowls and sprinkle with the topping.
Calories: 244 | Total Fat: 6.5g Cholesterol: 0mg