Breakfast Bread Bowl
Breakfast Recipe Rating
- 1/4 red pepper, diced
- 6 ham or bacon, sliced or diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 3 eggs
- 3 bread buns
- cheese, shredded
- Wash the red pepper and tomato, dice them and mix together
- Cut out the top of the buns to create a bowl shape
- Add some cheese into the bread bowl
- Also add 2 slices of ham or diced bacon, diced red peppers and diced tomato into the bread bowl. Crack an egg into each bread bowl. You can pop the egg yolk if you want your yolk to be more Cooked, if not, you can just leave the yolk as is.
- Put the bread bowls into the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes @ 400 f in the oven or until the egg has reached your desire wellness.
- Add some cheese on top and let the remaining heat in the oven melt the cheese
- Sprinkle some black peppers on top and enjoy!!!!