Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor and Juicing Review
I just found a new love of juicing! Never have I had so much energy before! I recently started juicing after I watched the documentary called "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" by Joe Cross. It was about his experience with juicing to lose weight, get back healthy, and using juice as a natural medicine. He was overweight and on all kinds of prescription medications and he wanted to get his life back on track, so he juiced for 90 days straight without eating anything. He lost a lot of weight doing this and now only eats healthy foods and also no longer eats fast foods. To maintain his weight, he exercises every day and eat a healthy diet.
I showed this documentary to my husband one night and the very next day he went out and bought him and I the Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor. He called me while at work to let me know he bought the juicer and for me to buy the vegetables and fruits to start making juices.
I did some research online to find some juice recipes to get us started and found that Joe Cross has a Weekend Juice Cleanse that'll help you detox from the bad foods you've eaten. I tried this cleanse and let me just say, it is hard to do! Your body is so use to eating foods and only drinking juice will make you crave food even more. I've decided to eat fruits during my 3 day cleanse and it made the cleanse much more better for me.
Since I've been juicing for the past month, I've lost 6 to 7lbs and now I really watch what I eat. I'm no longer always tired and stressed. My workouts are much more easier since I have a lot more energy. Also I no longer drink juice prepackaged in stores because they're not natural and won't give the nutrients my body needs.
This documentary really changed my left and shed light on what types of foods that I'm putting in my body. Just like the saying goes, "you are what you eat"!
Check out this video to show you how to work the Breville Juicer.
This video explains more in detail how the Breville Juicer works.
I really like my Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor! I get a lot of juice from my vegetables and fruits. I don't have pieces from the produce floating in my juice since the blades cuts them up very well.
The Breville juicer cuts up the toughest of fruits and vegetables like carrots, apples, lemons and limes with the peels on them, cucumbers, ginger, beets, and more. The juicer also cuts and juices the leafiest vegetables like kale.
Here are the Pros and Cons of the Breville Juicer
- You get a lot of juice from your fruits and vegetables.
- The removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Very easy to use.
- Juices a lot of different kinds of fruits and vegetables.
- Fruits and vegetables does not get jammed in the blades.
- Juicer is easy to clean by hand.
- Juicer has a large chute to add multiply produce at the same time.
- When you place the produce in the juicer chute, it sometimes shoots out produce pieces due to the fast blades.
- Juicing can be expensive since it takes a lot of produce to make a liter of juice.
- The pulp is not all the way dry, which means there is still juice left from the produce that the juicer didn't get.
- A lot of pulp to throw away, but I've heard some people uses the pulp in their homemade deserts.