Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Cream Cheese Apple Crisp Dessert using Seneca Dried Apple and OREO cookie crust. This dessert is rich and decadent. Best served with scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- OREO cookie crust cheese
- 2 pks of Philadelphia Cream Cheese - room temperature
- 1/3 c granulated sugar
- 2 tbs flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 c crushed Seneca Dried Apples
- 1/2 c Caramel sauce - divide in half
- 1/4 c pecans
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Take a few whole dried apple pieces place in small bowl with 1/4c Caramel sauce to soften apples for the topping.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, & flour at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Add dried Seneca Apples into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Swirl in 1/4c Caramel sauce into cream cheese mixture.
- Bake one (1) hour.
- Refrigerate. Top remaining pie with softened Caramel Apples and pecans.
Kibbler has nothing on OREO crust!
These OREO crust are perfect for unique and one of a kind desserts. Love pairing this with a pumpkin custard filling with a little caramel dripped topping!