Cheesy Hashbrown Omelet Bake:
Cheesy Hashbrown Oven Bake
If you're looking for something different for breakfast or planning a brunch on a budget, this is a great recipe .
Simple ingredients and you can make it your own by adding what you like!
The base ingredient is Betty Crocker's "Cheesy Hashbrown"
- Two boxes of Betty Crocker "Cheesy Hashbrowns";
- 9 -12 beaten eggs
- 1 c your choice of filler; bacon, ham, sausage, etc...
- 1/4 c onions (fresh or dried, really your choice)
- 1 -tbl garlic - "
- 1/2 tsp your favorite seasonings
- 1 -1 1/2c frozen broccoli (use any kind or have none)
- 2 c Shredded Cheese
Mix potatoes with cheese sauce
Egg mixture to pour over 1/2 done hashbrowns
- Preheat oven 450'
- Use large oblong baking pan - lightly spray bottom before adding dried hashbrowns.
- Prepare "Cheesy Hashbrowns" as instructs on the box; except reduce liquid by 1c due to veggies been frozen will replace water
- Once liquid is mixed, pour over dried browns into baking pan, stir well, then place in oven for approximately 20 min.
- In a large bowl combine:
- Eggs - whisk well, then add all other ingredients except shredded cheese.
- Set aside until time goes off on hashbrowns.
- Carefully take out browns from oven and pour entire egg mixer over half cooked browns.
- Return to oven, cook another 15-20 min - until they are a nice light tan color and eggs are firm.
- 5 minutes before done, sprinkle on the shredded cheese, cook until cheese is nice and bubbly and turning golden brown
- Remove - let stand 5 minutes - then serve!