- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
classic Spinach Casserole recipe
- 2 10 ounce packages frozen spinach
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Cook spinach according to package directions and drain.
- Blend soup mix, milk,Swiss cheese, sour cream and seasonings.
- Add spinach to soup mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place in 1 1/2 quart casserole and top with bread crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees about 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 25 min
Ready in: 55 min
Yields: 12 servings