Cranberry Walnut Bread Recipe
Easy Cranberry Walnut Bread Recipe
Looking for an Easy Cranberry Walnut Bread Recipe? This is an incredibly easy recipe for Cranberry Walnut Bread. Your kids will love the fruity taste of the cranberries mixed in with the walnut. I have also included easy to follow Cranberry Walnut Bread Video Recipes to make this even easier for you to prepare!
If you like this easy Cranberry Walnut Bread recipe, then check out more of my easy recipes near the bottom!
Why I Love Cranberry Walnut Bread
Not all people love bread. But I really love and enjoy eating the Cranberry Walnut Bread . It is not just an ordinary bread. It is a combination of cranberries and walnuts. Based from its ingredients, you can already tell how nutritious it is. First, cranberries are rich in antioxidants which make the cells healthy. They are also known to cure inflammation, tooth cavity, and urinary tract infection. But most importantly they taste really delicious.
On the other hand, walnuts are also nutritious and they also contain antioxidants. They can boost the energy of a person which perhaps, this makes it more preferable to be consumed at breakfast. Plus, they are also rich in vitamin E.
This recipe may only take you 50 to 55 minutes to cook. It is very simple as long as you will follow the entire instructions. You can pair this with a cup or coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs beaten
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups orange juice
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- 3 cups chopped cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease three 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- 2. Blend together butter, sugar and eggs.
- 3. Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add to wet ingredients, alternating with orange juice.
- 4. Mix in the orange rind, cranberries and walnuts. Stir until just combined and pour into prepared pans.
- 5. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.