Crepes Roll with String bean and Sausage
Crepes is a food filled with different layers (toping), from the simplest with powdered sugar, chocolate chips, vanilla cream, etc.. but crepes can also be cooked with string bean and sausage.
Here are the recipes
Ingredients of crepes
- 5 g wheat flour
- 125 g liquid milk
- 25 g refined sugar
- 30 g melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 25 g milk powder
- mayonnaise and tomato sauce
- You don't need a special pan to make crepes, a small nonstick pan (about 8" diameter) will work just fine.
- Whisk everything in a bowl until smooth. The batter will be watery.
- Heat up a nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Using a ladle, pour a few tablespoons of batter onto the center of the pan.
- Holding the handle of the pan, remove from heat and stir the pan so that the batter coats the bottom of the pan. You need to create the coating as thin as possible. If you have a hole in the crepe, go ahead and add more batter to the pan to cover them.
- The batter will dry quickly and loose its shine and It's time to turn the crepe over.
- Use a non-metal spatula to loosen the crepe from the pan.
- Then, turn over the crepe and make sure that all of the crepe bottom is in contact with the pan.
- It will only take about 30 seconds for the second side to cook.
How To Make Crepes
Non stick cookware set
1. Tempered glass lids makes viewing food easy from start to finish
2. Nonstick coating provides long lasting superior Non-stick performance
3. Soft touch handles stay cool when cooking ,anti-slip silicone on handle make it comfortable
4. Heavy gauge aluminum is super conductive for even heat distribution
5. Easy clean exterior; Not for Induction Stove top
Perfect set for a couple or small family. Looks great...heats up very quick. DO NOT USE ANYTHING THAT CAN SCRATCH THE POTS! doesnt stick and works wonders.
One thing that's not mentioned in the description is that the bottoms of them have a rounded grooved surface so they won't slide around on the burners (a zoom view of this would be nice to see with the other images). Everything else in the description is spot on. The utensils have been very nice, also. They clean up very easily with the sponge-wand
Also none of the pots/pans were dented, as stated in other reviews, they all looked great! If you are in need of new pots and pans you can't go wrong with these! Great set, even better price!!! Love a great deal!!
Sausage and String Beans
- 100 gram green beans
- 10 pieces of chicken/beef sausage
- 10 pieces of leaf lettuce
- Green beans, dispose the fiber and boil it until it cooked or maybe if you want to cook it, it's your choice.
- Chicken/beef sausage, boil it until it cooked or maybe you want to fry it or etc,it's your choice.
Making the Crepes Roll with String Beans and Sausage
after you've finished making the crepes and boiling the sausage and string beans.
- Take one sheet of crepes
- Put the stuffing ingredients
- Roll it
- Serve with mayonnaise and tomato sauce
Yummy.. Now ready to eat..
It's simpe and easy to cook..