Cupcake Brownies Recipe
Easy Cupcake Brownies Recipe
I admit it, I am a chocoholic! I love all things chocolate and if you do too, you are sure to love this easy to make Cupcake Brownies Recipe. Just follow my quick and easy directions to make this delicious treat for a snack, dessert or even breakfast. The hardest part will be sharing them :)
I have also included a few videos below that will show you how to make this simple dessert. Everything you need to know about making homemade Cupcake Brownies is right here!
The recipe below makes 18 yummy treats that kids and adults will love. They are perfect for parties, luncheons, teas, buffets or even business events. However, be sure and grab yours fast. They will definitely disappear quickly. Of course, that just gives you a good excuse to make more!
"Childhood smells of perfume and brownies."
~ David Leavitt
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Yields: 18 cupcakes
- 1 cup of butter or margarine
- 4 - 1 ounce squares of semisweet chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped up pecans, (optional)
- Step 1: Take a small saucepan and place it over low heat, add your butter and chocolate and melt it down.
- Step 2: Cool that down for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar.
- Step 4: Add in the vanilla and the chocolate mixture; now stir in the flour and nuts.
- Step 5: Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Step 6: Bake cupcakes at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until brownies test done with a wooden toothpick.
- Step 7: Cool for a few minutes and then decorate.
- Recipe credit: Original
More about 'Cupcake Brownies Recipe'
I am kind of weird when it comes to cupcakes! I love baking cupcakes for my children to enjoy. We all love weird kind of cupcakes just like this brownies cupcakes recipe. You just don't see these kind of unusual cupcake flavors everyday. We eat a lot of cupcakes, so we like to change it up and try new things every so often. This Easy Cupcake Brownies Recipe is perfect for that. I hope you enjoy baking these unique cupcakes. Feel free to decorate these cupcakes any way you see fit. M&M's are great, but give cream cheese a shot too!
The Best Cupcake Stand Ever - A must have for displaying your cupcakes
Moderated by Sylvestermouse
© 2012 Cynthia Sylvestermouse