Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe.
It's Easy and Simple!!
Gear up friends, because making your favourite dessert just got a whole lot simple. Just gather up a few ingredients and buckle up for a divine and delicious ride foodies!!!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 300 milliliters milk
- 1 and 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cream, hot
- 250 grams chocolate, chopped
- Grease a 9 inch pan and apply flour evenly and set aside.
- Beat the sugar and butter until it becomes fluffy.
- After beating add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat again.
- Now add all the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Add milk and beat the batter for 3 to 4 minutes. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Add the batter to the pan and place it in the oven preheated to 170 degree celsius.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- To make sure that the cake is not under cooked insert a toothpick in the center of the cake if it comes out clean then your cake is cooked perfectly.
- Now for the chocolate ganache.
- Place the hot cream and chocolate on a double steam boiler and leave it for 3 minutes.
- Gently mix them together and add 2 tablespoons of milk as well.
- Refrigerate the ganache for about an hour and apply it on the cake.
- The cake is ready to be served!!!