- Food and Cooking
Easy Frozen Cup Cakes
Easy Frozen Cup Cakes Recipe
I made them on a spur of the moment thing for I like to cook and experiment with new recipes.
You don't need a cake mix, or eggs. It is a quick and easy recipe and it only uses dessert shells or spongecake crumbs for the mixture.
These special cupcakes can be made for any occasion such as family favorites, birthdays, or traditional holidays.
You can always eat them on a summer days and holidays for they could be a cold sweet treat or snack for anyone.
You can also use other variations for the mixture such as strawberries or any type of fruit.
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Yields: 8
- 1 cup heavy cream- whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cherry juice (marachino)
- 4 dessert shells or spongecake crumbs
- 8 marachino cherries- cut in quarters
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts- optional
- Fold sugar, vanilla, salt, and cherry juice into the whipped heavy cream.
- Then fold into the mixture the dessert shells, nuts, cherries, and crushed pineapple.
- Fill paper cups with the batter and put a cherry on the top of it.
- Then put them in the freezer overnight.
- Then take them out and enjoy them.
Pans To use for cupcake recipes.
© 2014 JuliaAnnPayne