Easy Fruit Pizza, Work of Art
If you like fruit and cookies, you must try this recipe. Every time I made this for a baby shower or party, it was a big hit. I call it a fruit pizza because it's made on a round stone, but you can also make this on a metal cookie sheet.
It's easy, it's quick, it's refreshing and a favorite of both children and adults. Be ready to get compliments!
- 1 pk refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 pk cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 apples
- 1 banana
- 2 slices pineapple
- 1 lemon (juice)
- Roll cookie dough on a round stone or cookie sheet
- Bake according to package instructions and let the cookie cool off
- Slice strawberries, apples, banana
- Cut pineapple in small pieces
- Drizzle some lemon juice on the apples and banana to avoid discoloring
- Soften cream cheese and stir in vanilla until it's smooth
- Spread cream cheese mixture on the cookie, leaving 1/2 inch edge
- Arrange fruit from the outside in, starting with strawberries, apples, pineapple and banana
- Sprinkle blueberries over the pie
- Cover your work of art and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
A pizza stone will bake your cookies evenly
Every kitchen where cookies are baked should have one