Easy No Bake Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Here is a super easy chocolate cookie recipe that can be made any time of year, and because it won't heat up your house, this recipe is ideal for making on those super hot summer days.
This recipe for no bake cookies is not only fast but super delicious as well. My kids love the full out chocolate flavor in them. I love that they are easy and can be made within an hour. Work smarter... not harder.
All photos found on this article are ©Jolene Belmain
Love chocolate? Did you know that it is loaded with antioxidants?
Knowing that chocolate is good for you is enough to make anybody smile. Chocolate is just chock full of antioxidants which will not only help to keep you healthier but they also just may help you live a little longer too. Share a smile today.
- "DRY INGREDIENTS:"
- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup powdered cocoa
- "WET INGREDIENTS:"
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla (this is added after mixture is removed from heat).
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of your dry ingredients.
- Excluding the vanilla add the remainder of your ingredients into a sauce pot and mix them together.
- Bring your sauce to a boil over medium to medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Let this mixture boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove your saucepan from the heat and add in the vanilla.
- Remove your saucepan from the heat, add in the vanilla, and then mix this moist mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Stir this cookie dough until all the dry ingredients are covered with a thick chocolate coating.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto waxed paper and allow to cool.
- This mixture should be done as soon and warm as possible. Once it becomes cooler you will not be able to form and drop them.
- This whole process should take about 10 to 15 minutes from start to finish.
Oats Can Do Wonders For Your Body
It's not secret that oats can lower your cholesterol, but did you know that they can help stabilize your blood sugar as well?
With so many benefits oats can bring to the table, it's no wonder why so many dessert recipes use oats in them. It is so smart to make a part of your routine, which is usually plagued with "bad for you", and turn them into something that has got some great values to them as well.
You just know that these no bake cookies are gonna go fast.
What are your favourite cookies?
Bake it with love
Who says you can't make a recipe with love? Any cookies, cakes, or pies which you bake, cook, or stir, are made with a little sprinkle or two of love. Nothing says love quite like a really good homemade cookie.
© 2011 JoleneBelmain