Easy Sparkling Red Punch
This is an easy punch recipe that will add sparkle to any large gathering.
Mix up a few ingredients, toss it into the fridge, and you're done!
I've made this countless times for church events, and it's definitely a crowd pleaser. Kids and adults both give it rave reviews.
- Prep time: 5 min
- Ready in: 5 min
- Yields: Approx. 34 Servings (8 oz each)
- 2 - 2 Liter Bottles of Orange Soda
- 2 - 2 Liter Bottles of Fruit Punch
- 1 Can Grape Juice Concentrate
- Thaw grape juice concentrate, if frozen.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill before serving.
Great, inexpensive solution for serving punch to a large group.
Beautiful, classy punch bowl set.
I have a dispenser like this one, and I've used it for many family and church events. It looks great and is cleaner than a bowl.