- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Here is my favorite easy strawberry shortcake recipe. Strawberry shortcake is a great dessert to enjoy during those long, hot summer days. Don't hassle with those long complicated recipes, where you have to heat up the oven and bake your own homemade shortcake cups, just use my quick and easy recipe for strawberry shortcake and some store bought dessert cups. They taste so good anyway!
Featured below is an easy strawberry shortcake recipe that takes little effort to make. Kids love this version of strawberry shortcake. Find lots of recipe photos and video recipes for strawberry shortcake below!
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 30 min
- Ready in: 45 min
- Yields: 5
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped
- 2 pints ripe strawberries hulled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 5 prepared strawberry shortcake cups or squares
- Step 1: Place the strawberries into a glass bowl and sprinkle with sugar.
- Step 2: Mix together with a fork until somewhat juicy.
- Step 3: Cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Step 4: Place each dessert shortcake cup onto a plate or in a bowl.
- Step 5: Evenly divide the strawberries and their juice among the shortcake cups or squares.
- Step 6: Top with whipped cream to serve.
Strawberry Shortcake Nutritional Information
Amount Per ServingCalories: 518 | Total Fat: 24.2g | Cholesterol: 119mg
Cooking and Baking Items - The right kitchen tools makes all the difference!
Moderated by Sylvestermouse
© 2012 Cynthia Sylvestermouse