Egg Rolls | Spring Rolls Recipes
Delicious Egg Roll Recipe
Looking for the perfect egg roll recipes or spring roll recipes? You've come to the right place! Find egg roll and spring roll ingredients, egg roll directions, spring roll how to videos, and other yummy rolled things!
The egg rolls, which are also known as the love letter biscuits, is another popular chinese biscuit that is sold mostly in the Asia countries. The reason why people like to call it love letter is because they look like a rolled love letter that we gave to our lovers during Valentine days or when we confess to our lovers.
Egg rolls are one of the most delicious snacks that I love to eat, it has a unique taste that you can't really find in other food. I love the crunchiness when you take a bite into it and the dash of coconut milk with the egg rolls is so delicious!
You can find these egg rolls in the Asia country mostly in the supermarkets especially during Lunar New Year. Now you can make this egg roll recipe at home! Hopefully you can bake yourself or your loves one some "love letters".
Egg Roll Ingredients
Egg Roll Ingredients
200g of rice flour
90g of normal flour
40g of starch flour
250f of fine sugars
800ml of fresh coconut milks
4 fresh eggs
Egg Roll Baking Directions
Item 1: Mix rice flour, normal flour and starch flours together in a cooking bowl. While mixing, add in the coconut milk followed by sugar slowly until it gets creamy.
Then beat the egg and stir it, add the egg substance into item 1 and mix it until it gets creamy again.
Put item 1 into an egg roll mould or egg roll machine and bake it until its get brown. Once it is brown, take it out and roll it to become a love letter egg roll.
Wait for it to cool down and it's eady to be served!
Chinese Spring Roll Ingredients:
1 1/2 c. bean sprouts
1 c. celery (one inch long)
1 c. shredded carrot
1 c. shredded turnip
1 c. shredded bean curd, dried
1/2 c. shredded black fungus
1 c. cellophane noodles
1/2 c. shredded egg pancake
1/2 c. cooked shredded pork
1/2 cooked, shredded chicken meat
3 tbsp. light soy sauce
2 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. vinegar
1/2 tbsp. mustard
1 tsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. (or less) sodium glutamate
20 pieces spring roll skin
Spring Rolls Directions
Spring Rolls Recipe
1. Cut the carrot and turnip into one inch long shreds. Soak them in separate bowls with 1/2 teaspoon salt for about 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water and then squeeze dry.
2. Soften the fungus and cellophane noodles in warm water, then cut into one inch shreds.
3. Boil the celery and sprout separately in boiling water for ten seconds. Remove and rinse with cold water, then squeeze dry.
4. Prepare the seasoning sauce in a small bowl.
5. Arrange all of the ingredients in a pretty pattern on a large plate. Serve with seasoning sauce and warm spring roll skins. Pour the seasoning sauce over the ingredients and mix well just before eating.
6. Take a piece of spring roll skin, place some salad in the center of the spring roll skin, roll and fold one end and eat.