jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think that eating organic foods improve your sex life?

1. profile image46
    RELATUposted 7 years ago

Do you think that eating organic foods improve your sex life?

When we eat more organic foods and healthier foods to me it increses my libido. Eating lighter such as salid and sea foods, organic milk, organic vegetables just seems to make me feel more sexy and vulnerable. Also drinking maybe a red glass of wine (i) and taking antioxidants that are good for your health  makes you feel younger and more fit. Eating heavier foods make you feel lazier that's why in the winter people begin to gain weight because they may eat heavier food. Eating chicken and fish preferably baked is better for you. Now we can go to farmer markets and get fresh vegetables-do it.

2. saddlerider1 profile image71
    saddlerider1posted 7 years ago

DITTO to this hub...everything you are saying here is what I adhere to. I shop for Organic food always, yes it may be a little more expensive than non-organic, but he healthy benefits derived from eating organic without all those chemicals, pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and the inhumane way they slaughter animals, I will always buy Organic as much as I possibly can. Along with proper vitamins, fish oil, vitamin D and Niacin it all makes me feel so much sharper and healthier. Oh and yes Red Wine for sure a couple of glasses or more a day, Organic as well, harder to find, but one can find at most Liquor or Wine stores, just the selection is limited. We eat mostly chicken range fed, and salmon and tuna. Bison is also a great substitute for beef. Thanks for the post, great read.

3. profile image45
    macg0114posted 7 years ago

no it doesn't, sure organic food might be good for your health if you want to lose weight but frankly it doesn't improve or help in any way with your sex life

4. Lady Rose profile image74
    Lady Roseposted 7 years ago

There may not be studies that prove the increase in the libido that people who change to organic foods experience.  But just the fact that you are fighting for a better life and a better body, already makes you stronger and sexier and it is just natural that you feel younger. Add some daily vigorous exercise and you are on your way to overlive many from your generation!