If you could create any meal imaginable, what would it be?

1. Ken R. Abell profile image81
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

If you could create any meal imaginable, what would it be?

2. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Funny you should ask that, Ken. I would create something I think of as desert pizza [I heard rumors that Pizza Hut had something like this] - but it is an abomination compared to my theoretical creation.

I would take the fresh dough and roll it out in the traditional pizza fashion. Next would come the melted caramel to act as the sauce. Layer it in with a little chocolate. Oh and the dough should be heavily sugared and cinammoned sweet bread.

Now would be a good time to add the shredded coconut.

This part is optional but if you want, go ahead and use marshmellow to act as the cheese. Though some people might think the melted caramel provides enough of a gooey factor..

Next, how about some thinly sliced apples - green apples I think. What about strawberries, cherries, blueberries, and the like. If the pizza gets to be too thick, convert it into calzones or stromboli (that's like a sausage roll, right?). Bake at 350 degrees and there you go.

This always works out perfectly in my head.

3. ptosis profile image71
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Alaskan Lobster for Breakfast - but only if you are ordering delivery from Zanibar. But for make it myself power breakfast: Toasted bagel & lox with cream cheese & onions. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.