jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

We bought a set of Lo Cookware in 1947. We have used it ever since. As I reme

1. profile image49
    Betty Christiansoposted 7 years ago

We bought a set of  Lo Cookware in 1947.  We have used it ever since.  As I remember, there was a...

lifetime guarentee on them.  Is that so? How do I find out about it? My email address is:   bilchris@hotmail.com

2. Rochelle Frank profile image94
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I have several pieces of my Mom's "Lo-Heet" stainless steel cookware which she bought sometime in the 40's. She always said it would still be there if the house burned down. \
    It is very heavy-- I have never found anything like it in modern wares-- maybe "pampered chef" brands.
    I love the pieces I have, and plan to pass it on to another generation.  Some of the handles have shown some deterioration, but the steel parts were made to last... and last, for sure.
    I have looked up the company-- which has changed. The old pieces are still the best-- and I have seen some old ones on eBay.

1. Katie Stack profile image61
      Katie Stackposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Rochelle,

My friend has been selling this cookware for about a decade now. The company is now called Nutri-Chef. If you have Facebook, please find us and Like our company! Give us a rating and let people know your time & experience with it!

3. yogiwan profile image47
    yogiwanposted 7 years ago

Sorry for the very slow response.  I am not familiar with that brand and have not been able to find any information regarding the brand.  Perhaps "Lo-Heet" is not the brand but a style.  If you could provide the brand name, perhaps I could be more helpful.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image94
      Rochelle Frankposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Lo Heet was made by  a company called Vollrath. It is not Nutri-Chef.

4. Katie Stack profile image61
    Katie Stackposted 3 years ago

Betty,

The company is now called Nutri-Chef which is based out of Florida. The factory is in TN called New Era. Hope you already figured it out, if not, hope this helps!

working