jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you were cooking for your significant other and wanted to impress them what w

1. DanuckInUSA profile image60
    DanuckInUSAposted 7 years ago

If you were cooking for your significant other and wanted to impress them what would you cook?

With a wide variety of meals and skill levels I would be intrigued to see how hubbers would slave over the stove to warm the hearts of their loved ones!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4812657_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 7 years ago

Baked salmon with onions and garlic, served with steamed veggies, brown rice and a bottle of her favourite Malbec wine from Argentina.....rent a good chick movie LOL

3. emilybee profile image88
    emilybeeposted 7 years ago

Shrimp scampi or whatever is your speciality! I make a mean chocolate cake too. Dessert is just as important, actually, more important than the main meal smile

4. Tracy Lynn Conway profile image94
    Tracy Lynn Conwayposted 7 years ago

Fresh salad, lasagna and cheesecake for dessert.  The meal would be served by candlelight of course.

Great question!

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Tropical quick bread -- it's the only thing I've been able to make that impresses him. That said, he's a chef, there's almost nothing I can cook that he can't do better wink.

6. JMHeller profile image69
    JMHellerposted 7 years ago

It would have to be lobster paella with bomba rice and saffron. That question is making me happy...

working