jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the best camping foods?

1. glassvisage profile image92
    glassvisageposted 6 years ago

What are the best camping foods?

2. lmarsh1203 profile image61
    lmarsh1203posted 6 years ago
  3. Freegoldman profile image37
    Freegoldmanposted 6 years ago

If your camping trip includes a car, then consider bringing canned food along (this is not such a good idea if you’re backpacking or if you have to take the train to get to your destination). Canned foods are great because they stay fresh and allow you to try a variety of flavors: corn, beans, peas, and even spinach. For extra flavor, choose canned foods that already contain salsa or sauces, so you don’t have to worry about bringing that separately.

4. profile image49
    byjuanposted 6 years ago

Aside from canned goods which is the number one camping foods to any camp places, you should bring also sweet candies and chocolates. It's very small and light that you could even put it in your pockets, that you can get and eat easily anytime you want.

5. pbsandwichofdoom profile image95
    pbsandwichofdoomposted 6 years ago

My cousins and I always used to make "pizzas" around the campfire. We used camping pie irons to heat two slices of bread with tomato sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni in between them. I thought it was exceptionally cool, and a unique twist on the usual marshmallow and hot dog roasting.