jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

As an entrepreneur, what are good business ideas? what are the most profitable p

1. galegayol profile image59
    galegayolposted 6 years ago

As an entrepreneur, what are good business ideas? what are the most profitable products to sell?

like in food industry, what are the most likely foods to sell? because I really like cooking. and as I was thinking about good business ideas, I thought  about selling foods that can be packed, and will have a long shelf life. smile

2. avorodisa profile image84
    avorodisaposted 6 years ago

I think that tea and coffee will hold their place among good-selling and long-lasting products that have a long shelf life. These products can be spiced with multiple flavours, and for the gourmets there are different sorts of tea and coffee. But they are also good for less choosy consumers. Since they are dry loose products, they can be measured and sold in packages of different sizes. They can be easily transported, also.

3. Cameron D. Briggs profile image57
    Cameron D. Briggsposted 6 years ago

Ooo Ooo pick me, I wanna say that this probably depends heavily on what matters of your own personal conscious either keep you up at night or help you to sleep better.  There seem to be far to many businesses to build stock and then sell its goods as GDP to that business in order to grow that profit.  What matters is what do you want that business to do in terms of how it will effect the future of those whom benifit and profit from that business both consumer and its proprietors.  Right?

4. Jakd profile image67
    Jakdposted 6 years ago

I've had a dream of selling "no soliciting" signs door to door.  I think if I'm annoying enough they should sell themselves.  Problem is, no repeat business.

working