jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How often do you eat McDonald's food?

1. AgesMGMT profile image54
    AgesMGMTposted 6 years ago

How often do you eat McDonald's food?

Once a week??  Once a Month?? Year?? Never?  I think I am somewhere in the once a month category.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Not even once a month - but close to once a month.  I used to eat those little .99 cent cheeseburgers pretty often, but I chilled out on that.

What I really like there is that McFlurry with m and m's in it! WHEW! that thing is good!

3. Dreamers Pen profile image57
    Dreamers Penposted 6 years ago

I rarely go to McD's since my boyfriend doesn't like it and also we are on a diet.  I say about 4 to 5 times a year.

4. whaturmissing profile image82
    whaturmissingposted 6 years ago

As little as possible because of the food quality.  Sometimes convenience and price win me over about 4-5 times a year.

5. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

Probably twice a month on average. I think MacDonalds is becoming more of a habit, for me, rather than a destination for an enjoyable meal.

6. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Hardly ever now as there is none here ! Used to eat it more when the kids were young & we had buy one get one free vouchers for big macs !

7. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

I cook most of my meals except for chinese and pizza.

8. lydocia profile image80
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

McDonalds is tasty, true. But expensive. And you don't get that much for your money.

For the same amount of money, I can drop by any french fries joint and have thrice the amount of food for the same amount of money. I opt for that.

9. Becca Luck profile image58
    Becca Luckposted 6 years ago

I think once a year. I little like peanut butter and jam sandwiches, one gets the craving for it until the craving becomes an obsession you have to give in to - but it's never as good as you imagined it would be and you can't help leaving feeling a little bit wrong inside, with the hope that no one saw

10. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

Now never, I am in Brazil and although they are in the cities, I live in the country. If I visit the city I always try and have some Brazilian cuisine instead.
    So it has been over two years since my last Mc anything.

working