jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

What's your favorite Starbucks drink?

1. hubsy profile image82
    hubsyposted 5 years ago

What's your favorite Starbucks drink?

2. BlissfulWriter profile image71
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

The house coffee.  It is just pure coffee and is the least expensive.  Has no sugar in it.

1. hubsy profile image82
      hubsyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow, sounds so simple and Delish when you say it like that! Unfortunately, I suffer from a severe sugar addiction and a dire case of chocoholism and thus always get a super sweet, super unhealthy and undoubtedly super expensive drink. Thanks!

2. BlissfulWriter profile image71
      BlissfulWriterposted 3 years agoin reply to this

And the house coffee is dairy free (for those sensitive to milk).

3. nicole-cw profile image77
    nicole-cwposted 5 years ago

I can't help but answer this question. My favorite Starbucks drink is Mocha Frappuccino Blended Coffee. Love the rich chocolate and coffee taste as well as the sweet whipped cream. It always perks me up and makes my day! wink

1. hubsy profile image82
      hubsyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Haha, Mocha Fraps are one of my favorites too! If you like  those so much, you should see the hubs I've written on Starbucks! Thanks for the answer!

4. hubsy profile image82
    hubsyposted 5 years ago

My favorite is definitely the Chai Latte. They're are delicious, cooling when iced, and warming when hot. The spices and sweetness make them unlike any other drink I've ever had. I've tried Chai Lattes at countless other places, Pete's Coffee, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Dunkin Donuts, and none are the same.

5. vespawoolf profile image97
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

Since I don't like sweetened coffee, I always order a coffee au lait or a latte with whole milk. Yum!

6. Wendi Gjata profile image60
    Wendi Gjataposted 3 years ago

Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino, the little bits on top are just so amazing. I love this drink and, although before my favorite drink was the strawberry and creme frappicino, I can now proudly say that this is my new favorite.

1. hubsy profile image82
      hubsyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yummyyyyy....

working