jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Do you eat at fast food restaurants? How often?

1. windygreen profile image60
    windygreenposted 5 years ago

Do you eat at fast food restaurants?  How often?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Almost never. It is the worst thing you can do to your body as far as nutrition and health. We have no idea what ingredients are added to these foods for flavor.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

It's been a couple of months. We only have a McDonalds in town and they are not my favorite fast food place so it is easy to pass it up.

1. windygreen profile image60
      windygreenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

wow !!!!! sounds like its homecooking for yall.  I used to live in small town like that too. I was in Bethel, Maine... It was an hour to the nearest anything.... Through 10 foot of snow both ways !!!!!! no kidding!!!

4. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Never.        ........          ..........              ..............

5. ExpectGreatThings profile image83
    ExpectGreatThingsposted 5 years ago

I get a Diet Coke from McDonald's almost every day. I can't remember the last time I actually went into the restaurant, though. However, I eat out more often than the rest of your commenters. I went to Chick-Fil-A last week. I probably get a meal an average of once a week from a fast food restaurant. And I know exactly how bad for me it is smile

6. AustralianNappies profile image78
    AustralianNappiesposted 5 years ago

It's rare, usually only if we're on a day trip when it's quick and easy during the drive home, or to have a break in driving.

7. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

went to mcd yesterday to get regular chicken burger for my kid.  I don't eat fast food restaurant often because too expensive and not healthy too. The last time i had a burger and fries was 4-5 months ago...cost almost $10 including tax. I could have 2 plates of fried noodles for that price!

working