jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I want to have a bunch for the family what would be good and easy. Maybe do ahea

1. Florence Gilliam profile image61
    Florence Gilliamposted 18 months ago

I want to have a bunch for the family what would be good and easy. Maybe do ahead.

2. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 18 months ago

If you mean brunch then a Quiche Lorraine is nice with fresh melon balls, fresh blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries tossed together, and fresh asparagus. Don't put any sauce on the asparagus. Instead trim it, wash it, spread it out on a baking sheet, drizzle it with olive oil, sprinkle garlic powder on it (and salt and pepper if you're inclined) and pop it in the broiler for 5 or 6 minutes (or less depending on your broiler). Whether or not you serve alcohol use stemmed glassware. This meal is simple and can be prepared in advance. It is also something that can be served to people with restricted diets.

3. Florence Gilliam profile image61
    Florence Gilliamposted 18 months ago

yes you are right it should have been Brunch. I am sorry. Thank you for your answer. I am going to try them.  Thank you again.

4. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 18 months ago

Diced fruit, precooked bacon you can heat up right before, Hawaiian rolls which are sweet and sold in packages of 12 you can just serve.

working