Fruit Salad a common Filipino Desert
This dish or what I considered as dessert called "Fruit Salad" was generally mixed of various kinds of fruits with condesed milk and all purpose cream. It was very simple to prepare and not that much to do so, It maybe very common to others but for me it was my number one food that I enjoyed mostly in summer. Well, typically it was always served to any buffet meals in my Country because many Filipinos love this dessert. Still I love it and want to share how this simple salad can make my day bright.
- 1 pc. Medium Size Red Apple cut into tidbits
- 1/2 kl. Riped Mango cut into cubes
- 3/4 Cup Nestle All Purpose Cream chilled for dressing
- 1/4 Sweetened Condensed Milk for dressing
- 1 Can 836g Del Monte Fruit Cocktail or Any Mixed Fruits drained
- In a large Bowl, mixed all the apple, mango and fruit cocktail.
- Then add the dressing. Mixed well until fully covered all the fruits.
- Refrigerate it until it was chilled enough to serve.
- You can also add more some grated cheddar cheese, peach halves and cherries for more delightful salad that will fits you.