Gas Grills Sale
Gas Grills on Sale
Looking for a Gas Grill? Then look no further, you came to the right place.
I'm on my third Gas Grill within a space of approx 5 years! how come I hear you ask? well I guess it's because I never really checked out what Grills were on Sale or what type really suited my needs, and ended up with mediocre one's that lasted only a year or so! I forgot the first golden rule! "You get what you pay for!
This time I have done my due diligence and investigated to see what Gas Grills are on Sale and tips of the trade in purchasing the right one!
I'm not going to get burned again! So join me on my quest to find the best Gas Grills Sale! and we can all do some "Chillin and Grillin!
Image Credit Amazon.com and item sold below!
The Webber Grill! - Getting to know your Grill!
Gas Grill Buying Guide!
So now you have your patio furniture and everything else set out the way you like it, but, are you finished yet? what about the Grill? after all, no good having forked out for all those other luxuries and forget all about the grill.
The following information is purely a guide to assist you in deciding which is the right Gas Grill for you. Buying a Gas Grill is easy as long as you know what you want! So before rushing off to purchase one, have a browse over these guidelines and they should give you an idea of which is the right one for you!
Price; Remember rule number one? You get what you pay for! Decide on how much you want to spend, there are hundreds of grills out there so decide on how much you wish to spend before going to check them out!
Fuel; Consider what type of fuel you want, do you want propane or natural gas? Remember natural gas needs a gas line in place where you are going to locate the grill. Although it will cost you less to run natural gas, your grill becomes pretty static and cannot be moved around as easy as when using propane gas.
Material; Usually the main body of grills compromise of either cast aluminum, sheet metal, cast iron, or stainless steel. Remember to check out what the frame is made of also, as a rule of thumb, cast aluminum normally outlast any quality of stainless steel.
Size: What size will I require? consider what you will be cooking and for how many, will you be entertaining a lot? If your just going to be cooking a few steaks, a couple of hamburgers and a few pieces of chicken, you may want to opt for a small version, but, if entertaining on a regular basis, then splash out for a larger model. Also consider what size of space you have for the grill, select one that will fit safely and securely.
Features: Do you need side burners? multiple cooking surfaces? smoker box? rotisserie burner? lights? etc. Remember features cost money, only purchase what you need.
Heat: What's the BTU rating. That's what measures the amount of heat created by burners. Just because a grill has a higher BTU number than another, does not mean it will throw out more heat. Consult a specialist on this topic.
Durability: The thickness of the metal and quality of parts normally play a big roll into the life expectancy of a grill. But remember, respected and taken care of grill will last you even longer!
One last piece of advice to take into consideration, it's probably in your best interests to select a named brand Gas Grill as opposed to a store brand, stores tend to change factories from time to time and getting those parts when needed or extra features can prove difficult.
Char-Broil TRU Infrared 3-Burner Gas Grill - Gas BBQ Grills Sale
This is an award winning infared cooking system that keeps your food moist and juicy, has around 500 square inches of cooking area with a warming rack thrown in.
Built with electronic ignition, stainless steel cooking grates, temperature gauges and a porcelain warming section.
Has the capability to run on duel fuel when connected to a gas conversion kit. Measurements of this mid size grill are 55 by 22 by 46 inches
Looking after your grill is one of the most important tasks to ensure that it gives you years of great service, have you considered a nice cover? or maybe even the rotisserie basket or electric rotiserie?
Waterproof Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Cover
Char-Broil Premium Electric Rotisserie
Coleman 9941-768 Road Trip Grill LX - Coleman Portable Grills - The Tailgaters/Campers Choice!
I'm picking this grill after it was brought to my attention by a friend who just loves to tailgate and participate in many other outdoor activities, and also having conducted my own in-depth review. This is said to be the best of Coleman's line of grills for road trips etc. It comes in at a very nice price and I have not heard or read any bad complaints.
It is the perfect grill for most every event that happens away from home, great for camping of which this is predominantly used for by my friends. They did look at Weber products, unfortunately nothing came near to this portable grill. Grilling on this guy is fun and no big hassle, you have a choice of locating on the table top or with the use of the legs, cleaning is fairly easy and storage comes in the form of a nice Carry Case on wheels of which I would recommend in purchasing also, a great little number and I give this 5 out of 5!
This great little Coleman's collapsible grill is the warrior of road trips, tailgating has never been so much fun, meals delivered hot and tasty. Your getting two adjustable burners and an aluminum grate and griddle. You have the capability to change over your cooking surfaces and stows away with ease, especially if using the Road Trip carry Case. Works with 16.4 ounce propane cylinders and you also get a 5 year limited warranty. A very nice grill for any occasion!
Coleman Road Trip Accessory - The Wheeled Carry Case for your Road Trip Grill!
Store your road trip in this sturdy wheeled carry case, straps located either side should you wish to carry. Has straps inside to ensure your grill is secured properly for moving around. It's made from heavy duty nylon and has a nice zipper. All Coleman Road Trip Grills will fit into this case! A great storage for your grill and for moving around with ease!
Not got enough room in the trunk for your Road Trip, no problem if you have the case, throw it on the roof rack, the case will protect your grill and stop any dust or bugs from attaching themselves! You have to look after your grills so why not offer the best protection with this case, you wont regret it!
Weber Summit E-670 769-Square-Inch Grill - Gas BBQ Grills Sale
Weber, known for its durability, dependability and a brand you can trust has delivered this outstanding and great performing large size gas grill that will shine and cope with any task, at any BBQ, this grill will have everyone's mouth watering when flashed-up and the steaks or chicken hit the heat.
There are not many other companies that come close to what's on offer from Weber, whether it's gas or charcoal, they have sturdy and well made grills that can last you a very long time when properly cared for!
With this baby you're getting six main burners, a burner on the side, an infrared rotisserie burner, stainless-steel grates, and an electronic igniter system.
You'll have approx 605 square inches of cooking space, the measurements come in at 30 inches long by 74 inches wide by 57 inches high; and also included is a 5-year limited warranty. Natural gas conversion kits are also an added bonus!
Weber Summit Gas Grill - My Personal Review
Reviewing the Weber Summit S-670 on line had me pretty excited, as I appear to be barbequing more and more these days I am thinking about moving up to a higher end model gas grill so I can show off my grilling skills. This grill came to my attention because of what is on offer, and what did I do? well I took to the road to find one so that I can have an in-depth personal inspection and review, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed.
This is an outstanding grill, and is considered the flagship of Weber! The main features I love about this grill is the Built in lights, nicely illuminate the entire grill and shut off when the lid is closed. The fuel gauge is something that I badly need, I am often running out of gas and to do this half way through a BBQ when friends are round is rather embarrassing, yes it has actually happened to me, thank heavens for my neighbor who is also a big time BBQ enthusiast.
I do tend to favor Weber whenever picking out a grill, after all they are the leaders in this market. The price, was a little higher at the store who had this on display, here at Amazon the Propane grill comes in a little lower!
Naturally those are not the only reasons I am liking this grill, browse around and see what you like!
Photo Credit: Bill Armstrong
Techniques to help you prior to cooking! - Techniques to help you when cooking!
I have my fair share of books from the barbeque world, and plowing through them all I have learned some nice tips and tricks, of which results in a much tastier meal and a lot more happier guests!. While I would love to say that all these techniques are my own and will make me look good, I have to admit that they are not and that they were gained from all that time on the balcony with the grill flashed up and a book in my hand. I would like to take this opportunity of sharing some of the techniques that I have become accustomed to using and hopefully they will help you as much as they have helped me, enjoy!
Char-Broil's Everybody Grills!
- Prior to Cooking!
Score your meat/chicken etc, apart from it increasing the surface that you can season, it will ensure additional flavor throughout.
- Prior to Cooking!
Using various seasonings will give you a nice different flavor impact.
- Prior to Cooking!
Rain Seasoning - Sprinkle seasoning from a distance and make sure you distribute evenly.
Aggressive Seasoning - Normally for direct grilling, a loss of spices etc is expected using this method.
Press and Dab Technique - On completion of seasoning, press spices into your meat with your hand, thus ensuring the meat is fully covered.
- During Cooking!
Once you see a crust forming, applying generously oil along with spices and seasoning will ensure that the meat does not dry up on the outside.
- During Cooking!
Wrapping meats in foil will help to tenderize the toughest of meats.
- During Cooking!
If you are cooking with foil, make sure you don't unwrap as soon as you take it off the grill, allowing it to rest a few minutes will allow the heat to temper evenly.
Premium Cover for Weber Summit 600-Series Gas Grills - Take Care of your Grill!
You should always take precautions for the protection and natural care of your grill, looking after it will extend it's life expectancy, and you did pay a lot of hard earned cash for it. It's going to protect it from exposure to winds, rain, dirt and dust and in some cases, snow! Comes with the Weber logo and measures 31" by 40" by 40" and is a fair price!
We have an apron, we have some gloves, we have lots of recipes and we even have a brush for cleaning, have a browse around and maybe there is something you would like here that can help you out at all those BBQ parties!
Watch out for that BBQ Sauce, protect your clothing with this great Weber Apron
Weber BBQ Gloves
Nice pair of gloves, always think of safety first!
Amazon's #1 Best Seller
I really could have done with this the other night, friends came over unexpectedly and we decided to flash up the BBQ, unfortunately it got a little dark before the meat and chicken was ready, although we managed, this grill light would have been a big bonus.
Your Grillin with Amazon! - Gas Grills Sale!
Check out this nice variety of Gas Grills, there is some nice top brands on sale here, you'll even find Weber gas grills for sale, one of the top brands in the BBQ business!
Coleman's provide some neat little grills that is great for road trips, check them out!
Prep Time: Approx Forty Five (45) Minutes!
Total Time: Approx Three (3) Hours
Serves: Five (5)
- 5 Racks of Ribs
- 1 Tablespoon of Beef Base
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Black Pepper
- 1 - 2 Teaspoons of Sea Salt
- 1 - 2 Teaspoons of light brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Chile Powder or Cayene Pepper (Optional)
- 1 Onion
- Your going to start with massaging the beef base into and all over the ribs. Once complete refrigerate and start combining all other ingredients, once complete, season the ribs by sprinkling all over, both sides, on completion press the seasoning into the ribs ensuring that excess is collected from your preparation area.
- Following professional chef's guidance, I used the Indirect Grilling Method for these ribs (Cook food away from direct heat and with lid closed). I prepared my grill, ensured nice and clean and well oiled, and reaching a temperature of around 320 F. Place the ribs on grill and let cook for around an hour.
- Then, using a couple of sheets of heavy cooking foil for each rack of ribs, place the ribs on foil, baste with honey and sprinkle diced onion all over, sprinkle around 2 tablespoons of water for moisture effect, then wrap the ribs up with the foil, conduct same for remaining racks of ribs. Throw the ribs back on the grill for about another 30 minutes (15 mins each side), remove from heat, allow to cool for around 15 minutes then place the ribs (minus foil) back on the grill and cook for a further 30 minutes.
- Remember to save the juices from foil packages, this will be used to baste ribs prior to serving for that extra juicy taste. Enjoy! I did ;)
Some good reviews on this little grill, again, perfect for balconies, small patios, apartments, nice gas grill at a nice price!
Another nice little grill at a nice little price, a step up from the small patio and balcony grills, but would still fit nicely no matter where used! Comes at a fair price for what it offers!
Grilling Chicken! - It's Finger Licking, Mouth Watering Time!
Prep Time: Approx Forty (40) Minutes
Total Time: Approx Eighty (80) Minutes
Serves: Five (5)
- Twenty Four (24) Chicken Wings or Drumsticks
- 1 -2 Tablespoons of Sea Salt
- 1 -2 Tablespoons of Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 -2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Hot Pepper Sauce or Cayenne Pepper
- Combine all above ingredient's in a large bowl or plastic bag, I prefer the bag method as you can toss around until your heart is content!
- Toss the wings or drumsticks inside, seal the bag and give it a good shake, ensuring marination all over.
- Place in the refrigerator for around 5 hours.
- I use the Indirect Grilling Method for my chicken (Cook food away from direct heat and with lid closed). Prepare your grill ahead of time, ensuring it's nice and clean and well oiled, Checking the thermometer for a temperature of around 300 - 350 F.
- Take out the chicken and let all the excess marinade fall off, if required, dab with paper kitchen towel, we don't want the grill to flame up.
- Finally place the chicken spaciously on grill, ensuring it's nicely oiled and let cook for around one (1) hour.
- Next is our glazing! Is your mouth watering yet?
- BBQ Glazing
- 2 Cups of your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- Half a Cup of Chopped Scallions or Onions (Your Call)
- So while the chicken has been cooking you should have mixed your glazing ingredients, here is where I use a large bowl. Place the chicken in bowl, cover with glazing and mix around to ensure they receive a nice coating. I normally make more than is required to be on the safe side and you can always freeze any excess.
- So now the chicken is well coated, place back on the BBQ and grill for a further 20 - 30 minutes, this will seal the glazing nicely around the chicken. Enjoy!