Gingerbread Pancakes & Over 20 More Pancake Ideas
A Holiday & Cool Weather Treat
One of the favorites for seasonal treats has always been gingerbread. But friends, making gingerbread pancakes isn’t just for the holidays anymore.
Gingerbread pancakes are a welcome meal on a cold morning that will have the family rallying around the table.
How does gingerbread pancakes with glazed or butterscotch apples sound to you? What about cinnamon roll gingerbread pancakes? Do you know what Strove Tuesday gingerbread pancakes are? It’s all here along with 20 other mouthwatering pancake recipes to get your family in the mood for the season.
Be sure to check out all the links for other recipes by me for any occasion.
Google Images: www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/gingerbread-pancakes/
Copyrighted Material by Favored1. Do not copy. Photo credit byFavored1 or Amazon unless otherwise noted. This artwork is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. When used: Animation by www.glitter-graphics.com, www.picgifts.com, www.photobucket.com and www.animateit.net
The Best of Waffles & Pancakes
Wonderful mix of textures and flavors from the author for great tastiing pancakes and waffles. Try favorites such as German Apple Pancakes or even Sourdough Pancakes.
Recipes for making the best waffles you'll ever eat.
Make perfect gingerbread men for eggs, pancakes and cookies.
Poll: Are you a pancake fan?
Photo credit by glitter graphics
Do you enjoy pancakes?
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 -15 Minutes
Serves: Approx. 12
- 2 cups complete pancake mix
- 4 teaspoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 and 1/2 cups of water
- favorite syrup and toppings
- cooking spray
- 1. Combine the pancake mix, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, cloves in a small bowl.
- 2. Stir in water until ingredients are mixed. Don't over stir.
- 3. Pour batter onto a greased hot griddle;
- 4. Turn when bubbles begin to form on the top of pancake.
- 5. Continue to cook until golden brown. Serve warm with syrup or toppings
No More Boring Breakfasts ~ Pancake Rings Make it Special - Click on photo or description for product.
Makes perfectly shaped pancakes or eggs. Nonstick surface for easy care. Hand washing recommended.
Have You Ever Tried Making Puff Gingerbread Pancakes?
Ebelskivers: Danish-Style Filled Pancakes And Other Sweet And Savory Treats
Pronounced "able-skeevers" these puff shaped filled pancakes are said to be originally from Denmark. They are served as snacks or desserts for special occasions or on holidays.
Try making these creative pancakes this year for your gatherings and see what sweet responses you get!
Holiday Hotcake Surprises at iHOP - Don't have time to make your own gingerbread pancakes? Let i HOP cook for you.
Visit any participating iHOP for these special holiday pancake delights:
Gingerbread Pancakes with powdered sugar, topping and holiday sprinkles.
Pecan Pie Buttermilk Pancakes with whipped topping and glazed pecans.
Spicey Pumpkin Pancakes with whipped topping and syrup.
Eggnog Pancakes with vanilla cream, cinnamon, nutmeg served with whipped topping, cinnamon sugar and butter rum flavored sauce.
Gingerbread Pancake Fun Links
- Gingerbread Pancake Men & More
Fun ideas with pancakes.
- Martha's Gingerbread Pancake Mix
Homemade gingerbread pancakes in minutes.
- Gingerbread Pancakes with Candied Ginger
by Baking Bites
- Gingerbread Pancakes for Winter's Morning
Also on site Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread.
- Pumpkin ginger Bread Pancakes
- Elsa's Blueberry Gingerbread Pancakes
- Enjoy Gingerbread Pancakes Anytime!
by life as mom
- Organic Gingerbread Pancakes & Muffins
- Gingerbread Pancakes with Buttered Apples
- Isaiah's Gingerbread Pancakes with Apple Slaw Recipe
- Gingerbread Pancakes with Crumb Topping
by the spiffycookie.com
- Christmas Recipe Roundup (with gingerbread pancake recipe)
by the spiffycookie.com Also: http://www.theculinaryenthusiast.com/2011/12/26/src-gingerbread-pankcakes/