- Food and Cooking
gobi 65 restaurant style recipe - Cauliflower fritters
Gobi 65 is a crispy and delicious snack or starter dish. It’s easy to prepare and tastes great. If you want to know the secret of restaurant style gobi 65, read further.
- Medium Gobi/Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour / Maida
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder, (according to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Red colour powder, (optional)
- 2 tsp Ginger – garlic paste
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 Tsp Soya sauce
- Lime juice, Few drops
- Salt, As per taste
- water, As needed
- For frying Cooking oil, For frying
- 2 Tsp Spring onion, Finely chopped
Preparation for Gobi 65
- Remove the florets from the cauliflower, wash the florets well with hot water and leave it in hot water mixed with salt for 5 minutes. Drain the water completely and let it cool.
- In a wide bowl add all the ingredients, corn flour powder, all-purpose flour, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, salt, lime juice and soya sauce mix them together by adding little water. The batter consistency should be like that it can be easily coated to the florets and should not be very thin.
- Now add the florets to the batter and mix well, Cauliflower should be well coated with flour. Leave it for marinating for 2- 3 hours (can be prepared immediately after mixing) but it is tastier if marinates for more time.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Fry the cauliflower florets coated with batter in batches one by one till golden brown and crisp.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and Gobi 65 is ready to serve.
You can do the preparation well in advance and fry them when needed because Gobi 65 tastes good when it is hot and crispy and it stays crispy for about 30 minutes.