- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
The Best Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
Looking for the best Healthy Banana Bread Recipe? You will find a tried and tested gluten free Healthy Banana Bread Recipe featured below, that is super simple to make. I have added recipe cooking videos which feature more Healthy Banana Bread Recipes.
Just in case you want to try something else other than my recipe. I hope you enjoy making this super easy recipe for healthy banana bread.Learn how to cook healthy banana bread by following the simple banana bread recipe featured below.
- 2 Cups Gluten-free All Purpose Baking Flour
- 1 teas Baking Powder
- 1/2 teas Salt
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Turbinado Sugar
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 6 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- Step 1: Start out by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2: Now lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Step 3: In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Step 4: In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Step 5: Stir in eggs, maple syrup and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Step 6: Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture; mix until batter is just moist.
- Step 7: Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Step 8: Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Step 9: If using muffin or cupcake tins, bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Step 10: Eat and enjoy :)
Banana Bread Recipe Nutritional Information
Amount Per ServingCalories: 169 | Total Fat: 4.9g | Cholesterol: 35mg
Healthy Banana Bread Cooking Videos - Watch these cooking videos to learn how to make Healthy Banana Bread
Learn how to make Gluten free and Healthy Banana Bread by watching the following recipe cooking videos. All of the following videos are perfect if you like to learn how to cook banana bread by watching videos.
Get inspired to make the best Healthy Banana Bread Recipe you can make!
Moderated by Sylvestermouse
© 2012 Cynthia Sylvestermouse