Healthy Ice Cream Recipes
Buy honey for your ice cream here
Fig And Honey Ice Cream
Honey is a treasure of carbohydrates, vitamins including vitamin C, fructose, and glucose. Dried figs are rich in copper, manganese, fiber, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin K relative to human needs and is a healthy food for babies.
- Dried Figs – 100 gm
- Cream – Half cup
- Honey – One-quarter cup
- Milk – One-quarter cup
- Condensed milk – half tin
1. Soak dried figs in warm water for 6 hours. After that grind them in mixer to make a smooth paste.
2. Add milk and condensed milk to fig paste and grind again. Add other ingredients and blend well.
3. Now transfer the mixture to a tray and freeze in the freezer. Blend it again in a mixer for five minutes. Then, transfer to the tray again, close with an aluminium foil and keep in freezer until serving.
Now serve this very healthy ice cream.
Satin Ice Cream
- Three eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Condensed milk - 1/2 tin
- Gelatin - 1 tsp
- Boiled milk - 2 cups
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Corn flour - 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence - 1/4 tsp
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice - 2 drops
- Water - 1/4 cup
1. Separate egg yolks and whites. Beat yolks well. Soak gelatin in some water.
2. Mix two cups of boiled milk and condensed milk and boil. Remove from fire. Let it cool. Add egg yolks to this slowly and mix well. Strain thin mixture and boil it again stirring continuously.
3. Mix corn flour in 1/4 cup milk and add to boiling milk mixture without forming any lumps. Add soaked gelatin. Let the mixture boil for 2 minutes, stirring well and remove from fire.
4. Add essence to this. When the mixture comes down to room temperature, blend it in an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
5. Add 1/4 cup of water to 1/4 cup of sugar and boil it to make syrup. Let it cool. Add egg white to this and blend well with a hand mixture until foam is made. Add lemon juice and again blend.
6. Add egg white to milk mixture immediately and fold. Do not mix well.
7. Pour to a tray and freeze.
Now serve this soft and fluffy ice cream.