How to make Chettinad masala at home for chettinad cuisine
Chettinad masala making....
Chettinad chicken is one of the world famous chicken recipe, The trade secret of this chettinad dishes are masala used in these recipes, using this masala we can prepare a lot of chettinad recipe like chettinad fishcurry , egg masala , aalu masala etc...
We can make in our home easily . as describe here ...
Homemade Chettinad Masala for Chettinad Cuisine
Chettinad is a region of the sivanganga district of Tamil Nadu state in India ... This region is famous for some world famous cuisine including chettinad chicken... using chettinad masala we can make lot of dishes for vegetarians and non vegetarians .. its so simple to make this masala in your home using Indian spices ...
- 10 Dry chilly
- 1 Cardamom
- 2 tsp Poppy seeds
- 3 Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp Roasted Chanadal
- 2 tsp Coriander seeds
- Heat a frying pan without oil
- In low flame , fry cardamom, coriander seeds, cinnamon stick, cloves ,roasted chana dal
- After roast remove these items from pan..
- Then fry dry chili till get a dark color
- Only after turn off the flame add poppy seeds and fried it
- Grind well all these fried items together
- Ready for cooking