- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Black Kabuli chana (Chick Pea)
Kabuli chana, chick pea, kabulichana, chickpea
Kabuli hana is a rich in both type of fiber, soluble and insoluble, chickpeas remove the trapped bile acids out of body and lower cholesterol levels.
Tasty Kabuli chana with gravy without onion and tamatoes
Ingredients, kabuli chana,chickpea, chick pea, Kabulichana
- 2 cups kabuli chana (chickpea)
- 15-20 dry pomegranate seed
- 1/2 tsp. tea
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seed
- 1 dry whole red chilli
- 1-2 clove
- 1/2 tsp. chola masla (everest masala)
Tasty Kabuli chana with gravy without onion and tamatoes. Chick pea, kabuli chana, kabulichana, chickpea
- Soak kabuli chana (chickpea) 7-8 hours /whole night.
- Take tea on a clean handkerchief and tie a knot to make a pouch. Now put this pouch in boiling water with salt and chana and boli it in cooker for 8-9 whistle.
- Roast cumin seed, dry pomegranate seed, dry red whole chilly and clove. Cool it and then grind it. Take 1/2 cup boiled chana and mash it.
- Heat the pan, put 2 tsp oil, add boiled chana, add mashed boil chana and cook for 5 mins.
- Now add grinded masala ,chola masla and cook for 5 min. Add 1-1.5 cup water as per requirement and then cook it till gravyis thick.