Mexican Tortilla Pizza
Perfect Meal For Your Family And Guest
What You Will Need
- 10 OZ (283g) Bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 Large Red Pepper, Only use half/ Chopped
- 1 Medium Size Yellow Onion, Only use half/ Chopped
- 1 Medium Size Zucchini, Half, Peeled/ Chopped
- 1 Large Tomato, Diced
- 1 Pound Ground Beef, Fried
- 15 OZ (425g) Can Pinto Beans
- 1.02 OZ (28g) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1.06 OZ (30g) Salsa Seasoning Mix (Mild)
- 8 OZ (227g) Package Fiesta Blend Cheese (Shredded)
Perfect Meal For The Family
This is my favorite meal to make, it is easy and tasty. You can fix it as a meal or a snack for guest. The best thing about it is you can add to or change the ingredients to suit your family likes. In-fact if you are a vegetarian you can leave off the Beef.
Lets Get Started
First, Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. You will need a 10 x 15 cookie sheet , it is optional if you want to cover it with aluminum foil.
Everyone knows that when you are making a meal it is always best to use natural ingredients. Fresh Vegetables and Fruits are the only way to go. However, The prepping time for these foods can take longer than the actual cooking time unless you are a master chef.
Step 1: Spread The Entire Bag Of Tortilla Chips, Evenly Over Cookie Sheet. Place In Oven For 7 Minutes
Step 2; Cut A Medium Yellow Onion In Half And Chop It Up (Place only half the onion in a bowl)
Step 3: Cut One Medium Size Zucchini In Half. Peel One Half And Chop (Place chopped Zucchini in the bowl with the onion)
Step 4: Chop One Large Tomato (Place in bowl with other ingredients)
Step 5: Cut One Red Pepper In Half And Chop (Place in bowl with other ingredients)
Step 6: Pour Salsa Seasoning Mix In Bowl With Chopped Ingredients
Step 7: Stir Ingredients With Salsa Seasoning Until All Ingredients Is Completely Covered.
Step 8: Pour One Can Of Pinto Beans In Blender And Mix Up Fine.
Step 9: Fry One Pound of Ground Beef And Strain Excess Grease. (Place in a bowl)
Step 10: Pour In Taco Seasoning Mix And Stir It Up Until Beef Is Covered
Add all the ingredients together in this order.
- Pour the Pinto Beans over the Tortilla Chips,(It will not cover them completely) Try to spread out the beans as much as possible.
- Spread the beef evenly over the Tortilla Chips and Pinto Beans
- Spread the Ingredients with the Salsa Seasoning Mix evenly over the Tortilla Chips, Pinto Beans, and Beef
- Lastly; Spread the package of Fiesta Blend Cheese evenly on top.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Rate This Recipe
Be Sure To Rate This Recipe
Please let me know how you like this recipe and if you added or taken away ingredients.