Delicious Appetizers Vegetarian Style-Fast and Easy
Every time we have a party my husband always want to know if I am planning on making stuffed mushrooms. He thinks they are the best appetizer he has ever eaten and want to share them with our guests. They are so easy to make I usually make an extra large batch before we entertain and pop them into the oven when out guest begin arriving.
The smell of them cooking makes my mouth water and since I am the official taste tester I eat one as soon as they come out of the oven. If I don't they are usually gone before I get a chance, since they are so delicious. You may want to consider making a double batch.
- 1 quart fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 bag stove top stuffing (any flavor)
- 4 ounces soft spinach artichoke cream cheese
- 3 ounces grated cheese (your favorite type)
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems. Chop stems into pieces and place In a small bowl and mix cream cheese and dry stuffing mix together until all stuffing mix is coated with cream cheese. With a spoon overfill each mushroom cap with mixture and place on a baking sheet. Top each mushroom cap with grated cheese. Heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes, or until mushrooms are cooked through.
- When cooking is complete place on a decorative platter and serve hot to your guests.
Natural aluminum for even baking
Hand wash only
Encapsulated steel rims prevent warping
Proudly made in the USA
Bakers 1/2 Sheet 13 x 18 inches
Encapsulated galvanized steel rims prevent warping
Soft handles fit comfortably in hand
Nonslip bottoms stabilize bowls while mixing
Wide lips and spouts make it easier to pour ingredients
Easy grip handles
Constructed in stainless for durability
Clean with ease
Sturdy and strong
What do you think?