- Food and Cooking
Use Non-Stick Muffin Pans To Make Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
Every Kitchen Needs a Non-stick Muffin Pan
I've used the old fashioned muffin tins for years. There were my Moms. I liked them but they didn't clean up so well after awhile. Then when the nonstick pans came out on the market I decided to try one. After the first use I was hooked. Now that's all I prefer to use. They bake muffins and cupcakes just right. I use liners for making cupcakes with but not always with muffins. I spray a little butter on the pan and they will slide right out which is really nice. Be careful so they don't slide right onto the floor which is what happened to me once. It was quite funny the way a few of them slide out of the pan. It was as if they knew they'd be eaten up. So they tried sneaking away but of course they didn't even make it out of the kitchen. So you see that is what is so great with these pans that are non-stick. No kitchen should be with one of these muffin pans!
Cupcake Pan Specs
- Wide ends for grabbing
- Average size cups
- Easy to clean
To make perfect cupcakes all you do is fill each cup 3/4 full with batter. Pop the pan in the over at 350 for usually about 20-25 minutes. When you take them out of the oven you'll have cupcakes galore. This pan makes 12 total. It is perfect for baking your favorites
Cupcake Pan With Lid
Now this is a fantastic idea! I love lids so seeing there is cupcake pan with a lid makes me want to run out and find one. It would be so perfect to use for family gathering, meetings or special events. Just grab the handle and go. Of course make sure the lid is on tight!
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a small bowl mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat sugar, mayonnaise, and vanilla extract
- Beat in flour mixture in thirds, alternating with water, until blended.
- Beat 1 minute scraping bowl occasionally.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in cupcakes comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- Top with frosting.
© 2014 Cheryl Fay Mikesell